Thursday, February 27, 2014

Apologies and Clearing Things Up!

The reality is that I've been disrespecting folks online a lot recently. However, general common sense is now something one needs to strive to understand coherently. A fallacious notion of the modern dilemma in the Western world of today is that every person has there own struggle so we must leave everybody to themselves. This to me, is wrong. Not that we should force people to engage with us, but any engagement should only bring positivity. Where's the compassion for each other? Why cannot we be in this as a group and overcome trials and tribulations that are set before us? Why must inexperienced individuals of a hands-on life need to be out through going through struggles that they believe they can overcome but are, in fact, worsening the situation? "Oh they will learn." Perhaps WE WILL indeed learn. But that is not how us humans have progressed intellectually for many previous centuries. Every person must face minor and major tribulations by themselves in order to be strengthen. But they must also engage to a certain limit to a certain group they are comfortable with to together overcome tests.

The reason I am sometimes harsh in my approach is because I've been there and I know what helped me get out of certain phases of profound ignorance. Now, I know that different techniques help different people, but the central idea or attempt of helping each other is the same, in the end. I promise you, when I attack materialistics who are dwelling in the media devil culture, I never do it out of hatred. Meaning, we pretend to feel satisfied, but in reality are forcing ourselves to just 'fit in' differently. We are never content, but by Allah, we can't always live life with no worries. If Islam itself does not make us fully content with ourselves, how can the blameworthy innovations of this world? It just doesn't make sense. Allah wants us to be content with what He gives us but not with what we put it.

Anyhooo, I believe everybody is going through a phase of profound ignorance, and we can only comment on what we have experienced to advise with love to those who don't know better.

"But bro, you think you know better than these people?! You think you're big?!"

No I don't think I am big, but umm... yeah and no, kinda. I've been through what they are going through, confusing phases, and have been examining my past self for years now and how I came about my problems and overcame issues related to my trials. We can always give naseeha as long one isnt rude or disrespectful when giving it or are always on somebody's case all the time.

Ya Allah! Khallisni min Nafsi!

No comments:

Post a Comment